By accessing or using the site, you agree to be bound by this agreement.
Unless otherwise noted or clearly obvious, all content on MikeCole.org is copyright Michael Cole. No content may be reproduced on another website, in printed publication, or through any other means, without the express written consent of Michael Cole. Any reproduction or alteration without written permission is strictly prohibited.
User Contributed Content
Users who choose to contribute content to this website by means of the comment system or through any other means agree to abide by the following rules:
- Users may not post or transmit content that is abusive, threatening, hateful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, fraudulent, harmful, or that violates the property rights of others (including but not limited to copyright or trademark infringement), or that is in violation of applicable laws.
- Users may not engage in illegal activities.
- Users may not violate the rights of others nor may they interfere with or harass other people who are visiting and using MikeCole.org.
- By submitting content to this website, you provide MikeCole.org a non-exclusive, perpetual license to the the content. Furthermore, the staff of MikeCole.org is entitled to use the content in ways beyond the context of the original submission.
- MikeCole.org and its staff are not responsible for the accuracy of any user-contributed comment.
This website has numerous links to other websites. MikeCole.org and its staff are not responsible for the content or policies of these external websites. Users should spend adequate time convincing themselves that an external website is acceptable from a cotent an policy perspective.
THE INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Limitation of Liability
MIKECOLE.ORG AND ITS AGENTS ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN THIS PUBLICATION OR OTHER DOCUMENTS WHICH ARE REFERENCED BY OR LINKED TO THIS PUBLICATION. REFERENCES TO CORPORATIONS, THEIR SERVICES AND PRODUCTS, ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. IN NO EVENT SHALL MIKECOLE.ORG OR ITS AGENTS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE RESULTING FROM LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, WHETHER OR NOT ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGE, AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS INFORMATION. THIS PUBLICATION COULD INCLUDE TECHNICAL OR OTHER INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS. CHANGES ARE PERIODICALLY ADDED TO THE INFORMATION HEREIN; THESE CHANGES WILL BE INCORPORATED IN NEW EDITIONS OF THIS PUBLICATION. MIKECOLE.ORG MAY MAKE IMPROVEMENTS AND/OR CHANGES IN THE PRODUCT(S) AND/OR THE PROGRAM(S) DESCRIBED IN THIS PUBLICATION AT ANY TIME.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless MikeCole.org and its agents from any liability, loss, claim and expense (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) related to (a) your violation of this agreement, and/or (b) your posting of material to this site.
Changes to Website
MikeCole.org and its agents may make improvements or changes in the information, services, products, and other materials on this site, or terminate this site, at any time without notice.